As you can hear from the classical MIDI music elsewhere at this site,
We’re expert at and professional in what we can do with Type 1 .MID files.
But because of high-frequency hearing loss (can’t hear above E3 any
longer), adjusting and balancing dynamics is no longer practical outside of
that range. However, we can still do excellent work in
We use GVox’s (formerly Passport’s) MasterTracks Pro 6.53, and handle
- arranging, such as
- quantization/humanization and
- .MTS, .MID (type 0 and 1) and RIFF (.RMI) file formats;
- produce up to 960 ppqn resolution;
- can edit all MIDI data, including
- either with a MIDI data editor or graphically; and are
- expert at thinning out MIDI data for duplicate values (such as those
that cause sticking notes),
- reducing files’ MIDI file size from redundant data (and therefore
clearing up clogged data streams — e.g., by eliminating redundant
controller, pitch bend, etc., data).
- Clicking on the ORDER NOW icon will
spawn your E-mail program, and generate a form in it.
- Please, no originals by snail-mail. You may send the work separately
(encrypted or confidential if you wish) as an E-mail attachment. State what
you want done, in the “comments or instructions” field on the
order form, and we’ll generally have it for you in two or three days
(the same day, if short). We’ll send back an acknowledgment of your
order the same or the next business day when we accept the work.
We do money-back guaranteed work.
If you don’t like what we’ve done, you will owe nothing.